Passion City

This is me! Evolving, looking better, feeling better and becoming better!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Break

Things are not looking good. My tummy swell hasn’t got any better over the last ten days or so. It is still full of fluid. And by the looks of it, it’s going up to my chest because since yesterday I started to feel a tight chest and shortness of breath. None of my pants/jeans fit me any more except my pyjamas. My movement is slow and I can’t eat or drink much as the room is already full. No. It’s not a good feeling at all.

So I am taking a break. I am not going to be posting for a wee while until I feel better. Hopefully the fluid will go away by itself if miracle happens. If not, I will have to be hospitalised and procedures will have to be done to drain the fluid out.

I was pitying myself for being sick at this time of year. But when I watched the 6 o’clock news tonight and saw those victims from the recent Kashmir Earthquake dying from freezing condition and lack of food supply, I realised how small my problem is and how lucky I am. I have got so many resources to help me and plenty of love to comfort me - what a good life I have!

I wish you all a wonderful festival season and a merry Christmas! Take care everyone!

6 Comments:

At 4:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! May you pass this test with flying colors.

Bliss!

 
At 6:59 am, Blogger Passion said...

Thanks both!
Yes greenbeen how wise you are! It is indeed inflamation and I've been having blood test and scanns every other day so my doctor can keep an eye on me. I am in good hands don't worry! Thanks for your kindness!

 
At 7:29 am, Blogger Ed Meers said...

My thoughts are with you and I hope that you are feeling better soon.

Take care.

 
At 3:47 am, Blogger Kim said...

passion city: be well! my thoughts are with you.

 
At 5:53 am, Blogger Matthew May said...

Hope you have a Merry Christmas, and get well soon.

 
At 1:55 pm, Blogger alwaysdare said...

I hope you'll be ok passioncity!

Let us know how you are doing as soon as possible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home