Passion City

This is me! Evolving, looking better, feeling better and becoming better!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Off To The Beach

This morning my weight has gone down to 49kg. This is a big improvement. All other indicators have seen improvements too. So today I could finally walk out of the hospital after eight days of 'solitary confinement'. After all we can still go to the beach for the New Year - a family tradition for the last eight years or so. Yay!!

Thanks for your support my dear friends and I wish you a fantastic New Year! See you all in the New Year!

5 Comments:

At 11:45 am, Blogger alwaysdare said...

Happy New Year to you too mate :)

And it's great to hear that you're feeling better and out of hospital! :)

 
At 12:54 pm, Blogger Ed Meers said...

So happy to hear that you are up and about! How envious I am of New Years on the beach!!!!!

Take care and much health and happiness to you and your family for 2006!!!

 
At 4:13 pm, Blogger Michael said...

Hello there,

It has been a while since we've been in touch, and I am sorry to learn of your hospital stay. But I'm glad you're feeling better! All the very best to you and yours in 2006!!

 
At 12:26 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Very happy to hear about the improvement in your health. Have a truly blessed new year and enjoy the beach.

 
At 10:27 am, Blogger Kim said...

yay! happy new year, passion city.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home