Passion City

This is me! Evolving, looking better, feeling better and becoming better!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Dream

I had a dream last night about a work file. Something was not right about it.

As I’ve learnt my lessons to pay attention to dreams, I went straight to the filing room first thing in the morning when I arrived at work, and dug out this file. Guess what have I found?

A letter was sitting on top of the file signed off by one of my colleagues dated six weeks ago in letterhead. Apart from the letterhead copy, there was also a file copy on plain paper. I checked with my colleague. He was surprised that the letter has been left on file instead of going out.

“How did you pick this up?” He asked.

“Women’s intuition.” I grinned at him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home