Passion City

This is me! Evolving, looking better, feeling better and becoming better!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Another Break

I haven’t been feeling particularly well since I fell pregnant and now comes more unpleasant symptoms (I won’t name them but you know what they are) which I have to get used to for perhaps at least another couple of months. I generally feel unwell and energiness but I know this phase won’t last forever. At the moment I don't seem to have the energy, desire or motivation for blogging so excuse me if you don’t see me much for a wee while.

This blog is actually for myself and I never intended otherwise but over this period I seem to have made a few friends which made blogging more exciting and rewarding. The most fantastic thing to me about blogging apart from self-expressing is that even you and me might never meet in person and even you and me are half a globe away, our hearts can be linked. It's amazing!

But at the moment I feel like having a break so that I can rest, relax, read, think, meditate or just get lazy. Hopefully I'll be active again in a couple of months or sooner (you never know!) both physically and mentally. In the meanwhile I’ll miss you all and I wish you all well!

From your friend passion.

5 Comments:

At 3:34 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Take all the time you want for doing whatever you have to do. I am sure you know that all of us here wish you well and send out our love to you and your family. When the time for you is right then you will be on the blogs again. You are correct when you say that we are all connected and distance does not matter.

Stay well and peace to you.

Namaste

 
At 6:50 pm, Blogger Indigo said...

How wonderful to be pregnant, and taking a break to tune in fully to that experience sounds wise. When the time is right, you will be at the keyboard again, and until then, why push yourself. You're right, blogging should be something you do for yourself. We'll still be ready to read you when you're ready to write. Best to you.

 
At 2:40 pm, Blogger Ed Meers said...

Gonna miss ya!

Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy and my prayers of health and happiness for your family.

I remember when my wife was preganant with our daughter, Enya. It's amazing the strength of women! It's interesting too, regardless of the ordeal, how most Mom's miss being pregnant.

Anyway, again, all my best to you, your hubby and the soon to be born!

 
At 8:50 am, Blogger Kim said...

feel better, passion!

 
At 10:31 am, Blogger Matthew May said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Peace & Be well

- Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home