Passion City

This is me! Evolving, looking better, feeling better and becoming better!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Highlight Of The Day

We had our company’s annual financial report today, presented by our CEO. He is on his road tour to do forty presentations to all the branch staff nationwide. He has brought with him our Corporate Lawyer, his Business Advisor and his Secretary.

The presentation was over. I came back to my desk. Just when I sat down, the Corporate Lawyer, the Business Advisor and the Secretary walked to my desk. I thought they were going to ask me something. But instead, they just introduced themselves to me. We shook hands and they told me that they were on their way to Whangarei for their next road show. I wished them good luck as they left.

I was most amused as to why in an open office of forty people they came to see me, considering I don’t hold any high rankings. What’s even more amusing was that, the Corporate Lawyer said to me: ‘Ella, you are lovely!’ Everyone laughed as they walked away and I was speechless.

It may only lasted a minute, but it made my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home