Passion City

This is me! Evolving, looking better, feeling better and becoming better!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Miracle IV

(Extracted from my journal dated 29 March 2005)

...Beach is always a heavenly place for me as there are so many activities you can do. To me there is nothing more romantic than walking on the beach on bare foot in the moonlight with your lover and gazing the stars in the sky. It was such a beautiful and peaceful evening, especially when there was a full moon in the sky. I was totally mesmerised. Life was so wonderful! Marriage was so great! As a matter of fact, everything in life was so perfect! In the far distance we could see lightening from the thick white clouds. The lightening was like a golden rim flickering and lasted for about half an hour. On the other far end, the same flickering could be seen in the midst of chunks of dark clouds. All the lightening I had experienced before were accompanied by sounds but here we were on a wide open beach, watching lightening from both ends in stillness as if a mute button was on in the middle of an action movie. It was amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home