Passion City

This is me! Evolving, looking better, feeling better and becoming better!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Miracle III

(My journal dated 12 April 2005 - 'A Breathtaking Moment')

About three years ago I had a dream. In my dream I vividly saw this miracle of life – mirage. It was so amazing and real that I woke myself up from laughter – laughter of joy and total bliss. Three years later, I can still see the layers, the colours and the objects in that dream. How can I ever forget when something so beautiful and amazing came to me?

Last night I was driving home from work. It had been a foggy day. The fog can linger for hours, or days sometimes over here in the valley. I normally choose the alternative roads other than the motor way to get home, so I can enjoy the country scenary, which has become a form of therapy for me especially after a long day at work. After a turn, I noticed something different from the far distance on my right. I couldn’t differentiate the sky, the cloud, the fog, the hills or the houses … they were blended into one picture – a picture not up in the sky, but no attached to the ground either. It was a picture of a fairy land where you can only see from the movies after some special effect has been added. What made it more spectacular was that everything in the picture wore a shiny glow from the sunray. I thought Mother Nature had just created a wonder for us to view – a beauty of warmth, gentleness and subtlety. When you gaze at this wonder, you forget about all the worries, stress and daily hardship we face, at least temporarily.

It was like the mirage I saw in my dream three years ago but undoubtedly more beautiful this time. I was still in ecstasy long after I got home

I wonder how many people actually witnessed this wonder like I did last night. Perhaps, it was only me that could see it somehow? I am saying this because I have discovered so many times when I am amazed by the beauty of nature; other people were just oblivious of them.

This reminds me of what I read recently from the Horoscope. It said that Aquarius people have some special attachment to rainbow, which is exactly me. I can see rainbows in the sky just about every time after a rain and I get all excited about it as if it was a wonder nature puts on for me especially. I certainly have a special attachment and attraction to it.

It is said New Zealand is the most beautiful country in the world. I certainly think so. I love the clouds in the sky. I love the scent in the air from the trees, grass and flowers. I love everything nature has to offer in this country. There are many breath-taking experiences over here. You just need to live in the moment, noticing them and appreciating them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home