Passion City

This is me! Evolving, looking better, feeling better and becoming better!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Miracle II

(My journal on 1 June 2005)

Not a day goes by without reminding me of God's amazing love.

Today, for example, I felt God's greatest love. It happened when I was driving home after work. It was just after 5pm when the last bit of daylight was still lingering. On one side the sky was blue with a tinge of red which was very beautiful. I couldn't believe what I saw on the other side - the sky was divided by two distinctive colours - grey clouds and bright green and you could almost tell the line between the two colours. I was not joking. It was green! A blueish green. Until this day if anyone told me that the sky was green, I would have told her go get lost!

I instantly had an urge to take a picture of this beautiful moment. Too bad my camera was not with me. In a few minutes it would be dark and all these beautiful colours would disappear as if it never existed.

But I know it did exist. There was no doubt about it. Not only I saw a green sky, I was mesmerised by it, by the beauty and wonder of nature. I wanted to cry. I was amazed by the miracle that God created.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home