Passion City

This is me! Evolving, looking better, feeling better and becoming better!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

If I Could Have Just One Wish

Yes! Yes! Yes!!

Hubby sat his exam today. He got an impressive 90%.

His Trader’s License will be sent to him in a few days. He has been dreaming his dream in the last few years. Now he is starting to live his dream! What a milestone!

It’s only the beginning. The real challenges are yet to come. Yet, to get this far, it has taken thousands of hours, tens of thousands of cash invested, piles of books, magazines and journals, many hobbies and leisure activities compromised … Oh, I’ve been there with him. People might think he is clever, smart or talented. While that might be true, I know that most successes involve no myths but hard yards.

Oh, he happens to be in a happy and romantic mood today, again. He’s just sent me the following poem – the second poem in a row:

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.



Me too, honey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home